Wednesday, October 21, 2009

UPDATE

My fellow readers,

I am so extreamly sorry about my absitanse!! It has been to long!! Like i said earlier we have been having technical dificulties and a shorrtage of books!!! We have just got A LOT so hopefully we can take care of the technical dificulties and we will be good to go!!


Here are a few of the up comming titles!! hope you like it!!

  • The Complete Sookie Stackhouse Serries [ which are the books the hit tv show True Blood is based off of!!]
  • The Sliver kiss
  • Whip It
  • Tempted { when it comes out which is the 27!!!!}

Well thats all I m reveling now but there is more to come!!

talk to you soon readers!! [ hopefully!!] Ohh and I will be trying to update everything tomorow!

xoxoxo S.S Mindnight.

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment